What to do if you would like your child to come to Furzefield Nursery & Primary School
Call us on 01737 642842 to book a visit Due to current Covid restrictions, visits to our school are not possible
Come in and see the school for yourself Please CLICK HERE to find out more about our reception.
- Complete the application form
- Surrey County Council will contact you to tell you if your application has been successful
- Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website.
For further information please email email@example.com
Consultation of Surrey’s school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for September 2022
Surrey County Council is consulting on proposed changes to admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for September 2022. Full details of the consultation and the changes being proposed are available at Surrey Says – www.surreysays.co.uk
The changes being proposed are as follows:
- The majority of community and voluntary controlled schools – removal of use of ‘nearest school’ as a criterion within the admission arrangements.
- Beauclerc Infant School – introduction of a sibling link with Chennestone Primary School.
- Horley Infant School – introduction of a reciprocal sibling link with Yattendon School.
- Onslow Infant School – reduction in published admission number for Reception from 90 to 60.
The consultation will run until Tuesday 1st December 2020. Anyone wishing to submit their views should complete an online response form. Alternatively, paper response forms are available by telephoning the Surrey Schools and Childcare Service on 0300 200 1004. Please note that only response forms which are fully completed with the respondent’s name and address will be accepted.
After the closing date, responses will be collated and presented to Surrey County Council’s decision making Cabinet on 26th January 2021. Its decision will then need to be rectified by the full County Council on 9th February 2021. Once determined the final admission arrangements will be placed on Surrey’s website at: www.surreycc.gov.uk/admissions
Below is a link into Surrey County Council’s Website, School Admissions: