New and In-year Admissions
What to do if you would like your child to come to Furzefield Nursery & Primary School
- Call us on 01737 642842 to book a visit
- Come in and see the school for yourself
- To apply to for a place in our Nursery or Pre-School, please contact the school directly
- To apply for a place in Reception for September 2022 complete the Surrey County Council application form by clicking here (In-year admissions please click here)
- Surrey County Council will contact you to tell you if your application has been successful
- If your application is successful, please contact the school office and request a school handbook and forms to complete
- Please complete the handbook and forms, then return them as soon as possible, with the child’s birth certificate to the school office.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for information about Reception Class Sept 2021
Click here for information about Nursery Class Sept 2021
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website.