New and In-year Admissions
What to do if you would like your child to come to Furzefield Nursery & Primary School
- Call us on 01737 642842 to book a visit to come in and see the school
- To apply to for a place in our Nursery or Pre-School, please contact the school directly or click this link to complete an application form
- To apply for a place in Reception for September 2023 complete the Surrey County Council application form by clicking here (In-year admissions please click here)
- Surrey County Council will contact you to tell you if your application has been successful
- If your application is successful, please contact the school office and request a school handbook and forms to complete
- Please complete the handbook and forms, then return them as soon as possible, with the child’s birth certificate to the school office.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements; details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year; and information on how to appeal, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website – www.surreycc.gov.uk/admissions.