Breakfast & After School Clubs
Breakfast Club is available to all children from 7.45am daily and currently costs £4 per session which includes breakfast. During sessions the children can play and have fun, but will also have the opportunity to listen to stories which will help them develop their reading skills.
Breakfast Club registration form
Breakfast Club terms & conditions
After School Club
Furzefield Fun Club is available for all children, straight from school until 6pm on Mondays to Fridays, during term time. Cost per session is £12 and £10 for siblings. The cost includes a healthy, light tea. We provide a safe, caring environment for the children, creating rich experiences for them. We have access to outdoor play equipment plus lots of other exciting resources. There is also a quiet area for reading and resting.
After School Club registration form
After School Club terms & conditions
Please call the school office for further information on the wrap around care provided.
Booking of Breakfast and Fun Club Sessions
You are able to book your sessions yourself online through www.scopay.com. You will be able to book up to 90 days in advance but must book a minimum of 7 days in advance. Click here to find Scopay videos including how to book wraparound care.
Please do ensure that you book your sessions as staffing and food will be planned in accordance with numbers.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Login in to Scopay via www.scopay.com
- If you need to register your account, then please see the attached guide: SCOPAY Parent Guide – Managing Your Account and obtain your online link code from the school office.
- To book your sessions please follow the guide: SCOPAY Parent Guide – Bookings Sessions
- If you pay for your sessions online or by cash, you will need to credit After School Club before booking the sessions.
- If you pay using childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare, you will be able to book your sessions and then transfer the childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare in the usual way.
If you book multiple children for sessions, please use ‘A’ for the eldest and any younger siblings can be booked as ‘S’ to ensure that you pay the correct rate.
Please do contact the school office if you need assistance with the booking process or need to activate your Scopay account.