Statement from the Headteacher
Monday 22nd February 2021
School reopening for all pupils on Monday 8th March 2021
The Prime Minister has officially announced that schools will be reopening on 8th March 2021 for all pupils and we are looking forward welcoming all children back to school.
Thank you for your continued support throughout this term. We are in awe of all the work you have been doing with your children whilst continuing with your other commitments. I am also extremely proud of the way in which our teachers have managed home learning and face to face teaching simultaneously. Together we have made it through another difficult period. I am confident that together, once again, we can soon settle all the children back to attending school every day and seeing friends.
However, the safety and wellbeing of our school community remains our utmost priority and I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of the safety procedures in place. The arrangements below are to protect us all, even though they may be inconvenient.
- Please use the correct entrance and the correct drop off/pick up time. These are the same as the Autumn term.
- Only one adult should drop off and pick up children.
- Please avoid unnecessary pickups from people outside your support bubble.
- Social distancing rules must be followed.
- Once again, we request that adults wear face coverings.
Please note that new guidance will continue to be released by the government and adaptations at Furzefield may be made in light of new information.
Thank you in advance for your help and support to keep everyone safe and well.