Confirmed Covid-19 Case in the School Nursery
14th October 2020
Unfortunately, there has been a confirmed case of Covid-19 in your child’s bubble.
This means that this bubble will need to be closed for 14 days, which takes us in to half term.
More details will follow by email. In the meantime, here is some useful advice:
- This affects children who attend in the morning and the afternoon.
- This does not affect Shining Stars.
- Do not bring your child to school tomorrow – from Thursday 15th October 2020.
- Your child needs to stay at home for 14 days.
- If your child develops symptoms, please follow national guidelines and get them a test.
- Siblings in other classes can still attend – we recognise that drop off may be difficult but please do not bring children from the affected bubble with you.
- Details on work for your child will be sent to you soon.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.