Important Half Term Test and Trace information from Furzefield.
FAO: Parents/carers of children currently attending school.
10th February 2021
Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for all your support during this half term. School finishes on Friday 12th February but test and trace expectations remain in place.
You will need to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if your child:
· Has symptoms this weekend (13th & 14th February) and then gets a positive Covid-19 test; or
· Has a test over this weekend (13th & 14th February) which comes back positive.
This email will be checked twice a day (approx. 11:00am and 4:00pm) until Wednesday 17th February.
If you need to contact us, please include:
· Date and time of the start of your child’s symptoms; or
· Date and time of your child’s test; and
· Your child’s name and class;
· Date and time that your child was last in school.
You do not need to inform us if another member of your family/bubble has a positive test.
Have a peaceful and enjoyable break and we look forward to seeing you on Monday 22nd February, if your child is registered to attend.
For more information on self-isolation, click on the logo below.