28th May 2021
Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for all your support this half term. School finishes today but Test and Trace expectations remain in place.
You will need to contact us on email@example.com if your child:
- Has symptoms this weekend (Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th May) and then gets a positive Covid-19 test; or
- Has a test this weekend (Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th May) which comes back positive
This email will be checked twice a day (approx. 11:00am and 4:00pm) until Wednesday 2nd June.
If you need to contact us, please include:
- Date and time of the start of your child’s symptoms; or
- Date and time of your child’s test; and
- Your child’s name and class;
- Date and time that your child was last in school.
You do not need to inform us if another member of your family/bubble has a positive test.
Enjoy the half term break.