1st April 2021
Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for all your support this term. School finishes today but test and trace expectations remain in place.
You will need to contact us on email@example.com if your child:
- Has symptoms on either Friday 2nd or Saturday 3rd April and then gets a positive Covid-19 test; or
- Has a test on either Friday 2nd or Saturday 3rd April which comes back positive.
This email will be checked twice a day (approx. 11:00am and 4:00pm) until Tuesday 6th April.
If you need to contact us, please include:
- Date and time of the start of your child’s symptoms; or
- Date and time of your child’s test; and
- Your child’s name and class;
- Date and time that your child was last in school.
You do not need to inform us if another member of your family/bubble has a positive test.
Enjoy the Easter break.