Here at Furzefield, our children develop their own self-worth in a climate of trust and happiness. Everyone is challenged to recognise and reach their full potential in order to become confident and valuable members of the local and global community.
Click here to find out what to do if you would like your child to come to Furzefield Primary School
"Pupils are keen and enthusiastic to attend school and show positive attitudes both to each other and to their learning. They enjoy their lessons and behave well in and around school"
Ofsted Dec 2012
- Nursery places for September 2016 are available! The Nursery is holding open days on May 3rd & 4th – please ask the office for details.
- 27th April: Wales class trip to Waitrose
- 27th April: Year 4 endangered species workshop
- 28th April: Scotland class trip to Waitrose
- 28th April: Year 4 jumble sale 3.10 – 4.15pm!